We all have our favorite body strength in red wine, mine changes every day. Our Little Black Book of Wine available in all our stores has a special legend at the back that tells you the style, body, oak type if included and the sweetness of each kit.
Some like a rich body and deep concentration, others enjoy a more moderate red with lots of red berry fruit intermixed with other herbaceous and/or spicy notes with a leaner body with a refreshing finish.
The first cardinal rule is to not serve delicate reds at room temperature. It is important to serve these wines around 12° to 16°C (55° to 60° F) to help show their pretty aromatics. This can be achieved by simply popping the bottle in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
|Some examples of our wine offerings in this style are:
• Selection Valpolicella Style
• Selection California White Merlot
• Vintner’s Reserve Bergamis
• Vintner’s Reserve Blush
• Vintner’s Reserve Sangiovese
• Vintner’s Reserve Coastal Red
• Vintner’s Reserve Pinot Noir
• Vintner’s Reserve Valpolicella Style