Paired with crusty bread and a tossed salad, this deliciously Lemon & Rosemary Butter Braised Shrimp simple dish makes a quick meal. Or, skip the ho-hum shrimp ring and serve with a glass of WinexpertTM LE21 Trebbiano Riesling as an indulgent starter to impress at your next gathering.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 cup WinexpertTM LE21 Trebbiano Riesling, or similar style white wine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 2 bags (400 g each) peeled and tailed shrimp, thawed
- 1 lemon (approx.)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Add wine to a large cast-iron skillet set over medium heat. Simmer on medium for 10 to 15 minutes or until wine is syrupy and reduced by a
little more than half. (The wine will no longer cover the entire bottom of the pan).
- Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to high.
- Add butter to skillet; stir until melted and combined.
- Add rosemary and garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, stirring to coat in wine-butter sauce.
- Transfer to oven, placing on the middle rack; broil, stirring once or twice for even cooking, for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are uniformly pink.
- Finely grate lemon zest over the shrimp. Halve lemon and squeeze lemon juice over to taste. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and serve from the skillet with additional lemon wedges on the side.
You can also continue to prepare the shrimp on the stovetop. After adding garlic and rosemary, add shrimp and cover pan. Cook, stirring once or twice for even cooking until all the shrimp are pink.
Your friends will love these Lemon & Rosemary Butter Braised Shrimp!
To Download Full Recipe Click Here.
Lemon & Rosemary Butter Braised Shrimp Simple Recipe