This is the perfect time of year, when entertaining your summer guests, to introduce them to beer and cheese pairings. We are fortunate to be in partnership with Bergeron Cheese Shoppe in Cochrane, thus giving us access to excellent cheese from around the world. Jacke, from Bergeron Cheese Shoppe, has assisted us in putting together a list of cheese and beer pairings to pair with your Barons beer kits.
- Barons Canadian Lager with our Wheat add pack – try Old Cheddar / Goat Gouda / Gruyere
- Barons Mexican Cerveza with Belgian Wit add pack – try Cantenaar/Gouda ( Silvan Star ) Barons Canadian Pilsner – try Gouda Spiced.
- Barons American Lite or Mexican Cerveza Fruit Beers – e.g, Raspberry Cerveza – try Brie Triple Cream / Cheddar 4 year / St Andre
- Barons Pale Ale with IPA add pack & Half Hitch Farmers Daughter Pale Ale – try Manchego – Aged Miranda/ Oka
- Barons Amber and Redwood Ales & Half Hitch Fire N’ Fury Red Ale – try Extra Old Cheddar / Cambozola
- Barons Brown Ale & Half Hitch Shotgun Wedding Brown Ale – try Applewood / Aged Gouda /Gouda (Sylvan Star ) / Smoked Gouda / Manchego / Goat Gouda
- Barons Brown Ale with ( a) Stout add pack or (b) Cherry Porter add pack/ Barons Pilsner with Black Pilsner add pack – try Guinness Cheddar / Manchego – Aged
All of these fine cheeses are available at Bergeron Cheese Shoppe. Have fun pairing and impressing your friends this summer !