We have clients who have moved to Edmonton who return to Calgary stores because we have add on packages which take your beer to a new dimension. Exclusive to The Home Vintner – beer add on packages with instructions and the extra dry ingredients intended to pair with our Barons Beer Kits. We also have beer recipes that will add a new dimension to your beer cellar.
• Belgian Wit – cracked wheat, oats, cracked coriander and orange peel. Use American Lite or Mexican Cerveza and Belgian Wit yeast.
• Black Pilsner – 60° L Caramel Malt, Chocolate Malt & Hallertau Hops, use Barons Dutch Lager or Canadian Pilsner with Wyeast Bavarian Lager, Czech Pilsner or Kolsch.
• Cherry Porter – chocolate malt and roasted barley. Use Barons Brown Ale, try Irish Ale Yeast.
• India Pale Ale – cascade hops and oak chips. Use Pale Ale – try British or American Ale Yeast, recipes included to make an Innis & Gunn Style & a West Coast IPA & Wayne’s Scotch Hi-Test IPA using a Canadian Hi-Test.
• Redwood Chocolate – crushed chocolate malt. Use Barons Redwood Ale, try Scottish Ale Yeast.
• Stout – roasted milled barley & oatmeal. Use Barons Brown Ale, try British Ale or Irish Ale Yeast.
• Tartan Ale – crushed smoked malt. Use Barons Amber Ale, try Scottish Ale Yeast.
• Wheat Beers – cracked wheat. Use Barons Cdn Lager or Ale, try American Wheat Yeast
• Fruit & Pumpkin Beer – use American Lite, Mexican Cerveza, Cdn Lager or Cdn Golden Ale. Recipes for Lime, Mango, Raspberry and Wild Blueberry. Use American Lite or Mexican Cerveza for the Pumpkin Beer.
• Ginger Beer – use Mexican Cerveza, Canadian Lager, Dutch Lager or Amber
• Honey & Maple Beers – use Barons Brown Ale or Cdn Golden Ale try American Ale Yeast
• Winter Spice Amber – use Barons Amber
Paul’s Bombay Gluten Free IPA
Bries Sweet White Sorghum Syrup, Cascade Hops, Nottingham Brewing Yeast (GMO & Gluten Free) & Dextrose for bottling.